You will need:
– Crafty board or chipboard sheets
– various papers
– binder rings
– crop-a-dile to punch holes through chipboard
– various embellishments
This is a great project to use up scraps! A very low cost and quick mini album to make.
1. Cut you chipboard sheets into squares measuring 4.5 x 4.5″
2. I like the look of rounded corners right now, so I rounded all 4 on each piece
3. For these pages, I kept some just as straight chipboard as I love that natural look. For the others, I covered them with patterned paper and trimmed the corners off.
4. Sand all the edges of each page with a sanding sponge until they are smooth.
5. Shaped paper is fun to cut up and use – remember that you don’t have to completely cover each page – use a shaped piece and you’ll get a fun look.